Conditions for the premium for waste oil
The premium that Valorlub pays relates to a fixed quantity. For collections in 2021, the premium is € 85 for quantities less than or equal to 2,5000 litres.
Depending on a number of parameters, Valorlub sets the amount and quantity annually.
- You are a professional user of oil (garage owner, company, etc.) and you have your used oil collected on Belgian territory.
- You have ≤ 2,500 litres of used oil collected annually (via one or more collections)
- You have your used oil collected by an accredited Valorlub collector
- The type of oil used falls within the scope of the acceptance obligation
- The used oil is of good quality (< 10% water) and is not mixed with PCBs, water, solvents, cleaning agents, animal or vegetable oils, detergents, brake fluids, fuels and other hazardous waste
- Valorlub does not pay any fees for the collection of transformer oil
- There is no intervention when the used oil is collected free of charge or for a fee
- A maximum of one premium is paid per environmental permit
Valorlub expects the professional user to have fulfilled all contractual obligations towards his client.