This website or application (“Website”) is an initiative of Valorlub, a non-profit association under Belgian law, with company number BE 0870.930.930 and with its registered office at Koningin Astridlaan 59A bus 8, 1780 Wemmel (“Valorlub” or “we”). Every user of or visitor to the Website (“User”, “Visitor” or “you”) provides personal data by visiting and/or using the Website as further explained below. Valorlub acts as the controller for the processing of personal data collected via the Website.
Valorlub strives to collect and process your personal data in accordance with the applicable legal framework, such as the Belgian Privacy Act of December 8, 1992 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”).
This Policy is subject to future adjustments and changes by Valorlub. Valorlub will clearly communicate such adjustments or changes, after which you explicitly accept these changes. It is therefore up to the Visitor or User to consult this Policy on a regular basis.
1. Who processes your personal data?
Valorlub acts as the controller for processing. Valorlub also uses a number of processors who process your personal data on behalf of Valorlub, and who ensure the proper technical operation of the Website.
Valorlub uses the following categories of processors in the context of the Website:
- Processors who are responsible for hosting or creating the Website
- Processors who collect and display statistics from the Website
- Processors who provide e-mail marketing and other communication services
2. Why is your personal data processed?
Valorlub collects and processes your personal data in order to offer you a safe, optimal and personal user experience of the Website. Data processing is essential for the proper functioning of the Website and the associated services. Processing is done for the following purposes and other compatible purposes:
- To provide the User with access to his or her user profile with which he or she can perform actions on our Website;
- The provision of a general and personalised service;
- Sending communications of a commercial or non-commercial nature;
- Informing about the activities and services of Valorlub;
- Checking declarations and paying premiums if applicable;
- Managing customers, suppliers and other business partners;
- Providing support in the event of questions or comments;
- Following up on complaints regarding the operation of our Website;
- Performing analyses and drawing up reports;
- Performing audits to verify the relevant figures;
- Announcing of and registering for events;
- Promoting our cooperation with you;
- Detection of and protection against fraud, errors, criminal or illegal behaviour and/or any other action that is contrary to the conditions under which our Website is provided.
Valorlub processes and stores your personal data for as long as this is necessary for the purposes described above.
3. For what reason is your personal data processed?
Valorlub processes your personal data collected via the Website on the basis of (i) your acceptance of this Policy, and/or (ii) the preparation and implementation of the agreement concluded between you and Valorlub by means of the Website (iii) compliance with our legal obligations, and/or (iv) the representation of the legitimate interest of Valorlub, such as conducting direct marketing, preventing fraud, managing internal administration or monitoring a pass.
4. How is your personal data collected?
Your personal data is obtained on the one hand through you, for example creating your profile or filling in online forms, on the other hand via various technical means that the Website uses to optimise the User and Visitor experience and to detect any (technical) errors on the Website, such as cookies (see article 7) and log information.
5. Which categories of personal data are processed?
Valorlub collects the following categories of personal data, where applicable to you:
- Identification data: Surname, first name
- Contact details: E-mail address, telephone number
- Professional data: Position, employer, company number
- Personal characteristics: Gender, language
- Payment details: Bank account number
- IP address, time of consultation, probable location of consultation, data relating to the device used.
6. Will my data be transferred to third parties within the EU?
Your personal data can be shared with the categories of processors as determined in Article 1 of this Policy, business partners of Valorlub and with authorities or the government.
Your personal data will not be sold, passed on or communicated to third parties.
|Name||Category||Party Type||Run-down time|
|_accept_cookies||Essential||1st Party||1 Month|
|lang||Functional||1st Party||1 Month|
|_ga||Performance||1st Party||2 Year|
|_gat||Performance||1st Party||1 Day|
|_gid||Performance||1st Party||1 Day|
|_gcl_au||Marketing||3rd Party||3 Month|
|IDE||Marketing||3rd Party||1 Year|
|test_cookie||Marketing||3rd Party||1 Day|
|__Secure-3PAPISID||Marketing||3rd Party||2 Year|
|__Secure-3PSID||Marketing||3rd Party||2 Year|
|__Secure-APISID||Marketing||3rd Party||6 Month|
|__Secure-HSID||Marketing||3rd Party||6 Month|
|__Secure-SSID||Marketing||3rd Party||6 Month|
|APISID||Marketing||3rd Party||2 Year|
|HSID||Marketing||3rd Party||2 Year|
|LOGIN_INFO||Marketing||3rd Party||2 Year|
|SAPISID||Marketing||3rd Party||2 Year|
|SIDCC||Marketing||3rd Party||1 Year|
|SID||Marketing||3rd Party||2 Year|
|SSID||Marketing||3rd Party||2 Year|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Marketing||3rd Party||6 Month|
8. What are my rights?
You can exercise a number of rights concerning your personal data with respect to Valorlub, to the extent that you have these rights under the applicable legislation.
You can exercise these rights via email@example.com, accompanied by proof of your identity. Valorlub will respond to such requests and whether or not to comply with such requests in accordance with the applicable legislation and, in principle, within a period of one month, also in accordance with the applicable legislation.
You can also contact or complain to the Data Protection Authority (Belgian Privacy Commission).
Right of objection
You have the right to object, for reasons related to your specific situation, to the processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interest of Valorlub, and to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Right of access and inspection
You have the right to inspect your personal data and to obtain a copy of these personal data. You also have the right to certain information regarding the processing of your personal data, including the purposes of this processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients, etc.
Right of rectification
You have the right to have incorrect personal data corrected or to supplement personal data. In the first place, you can adjust your data yourself in your profile.
Right of data erasure
You have the right to have your personal data removed if and insofar as you wish:
- your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes;
- (there is no longer a legal basis for the processing;
- you object to the processing and there are no overriding compelling legitimate grounds for the processing by Valorlub;
- your personal data have been unlawfully processed; or
- Your personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on Valorlub.
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to have Valorlub restrict the processing of your personal data if and insofar as this is necessary:
- You contest the correctness of the personal data, during a period that allows Valorlub to verify their accuracy;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the personal data and request instead that their use be restricted;
- Valorlub no longer needs the personal data for the purposes, but you need them for legal action;
- you have objected to the processing, pending the answer to the question whether the legitimate grounds of Valorlub outweigh those of the User or Visitor.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on Valorlub's legitimate interest, because of your specific situation, and to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
In case of limitation of the processing, the data may still be stored by Valorlub.
Right to data transfer
For the personal data that are (i) processed within the framework of the execution of the agreement, (ii) provided by you and (iii) processed via automated processes, you have the right to obtain them from Valorlub in a structured, common and machine-readable form, as well as to transfer them to a similar supplier or to have them transferred directly, if this is technically possible.Back