Fees for small quantities
If you have less than 10,000 litres collected on an annual basis (via one or more collections), you are entitled to a fee. Valorlub determines this fixed amount depending on the quantity and type of oil, the market conditions for used oil and the collection method.
- You are a professional oil user (garage owner, company, …) and you have your used oil collected on Belgian territory
- You have less than 10,000 litres of used oil collected annually (via one or more collections)
- You have your used oil collected by an accredited Valorlub collector
- The type of oil used falls within the scope of the take-back obligation
- The oil used is of good quality (< 10% water) and is not mixed with PCBs, water, solvents, cleaning agents, animal or vegetable oils, detergents, brake fluids, fuels and other hazardous waste
- Valorlub does not pay a fee for the collection of transformer oil
- There is no intervention when the used oil is collected free of charge or when the collector grants a compensation to the professional user
The fixed fee for collections in 2023 is:
- from 0 to 5.499 liters: 115 euro
- from 5.500 to 7.499 liters: 150 euro
- from 7.500 to 9.999 liters: 200 euro
What do you need to do?
You don't have to do anything yourself. It is your collector who annually passes on your data to Valorlub. You log in to our website with the unique code that you will receive from Valorlub in the course of April of the year following the year of collection and Valorlub will take care of the payment of your premium.
The fees related to collections in 2023 will be paid by Valorlub in 2024.