How to return waste oil?
- Keep the empty oil container
- Pour the oil back into the original packaging
- Do the packaging with waste oil to a container park or collection point
What you should do
- Keep the original lubricating oil container and pour the used lubricating oil back in afterwards or pour the used lubricating oil into another, clean container.
- Take the used lubricating oil to the container parks, municipal collection points or oil disposal banks - some municipalities collect the used lubricating oil, door-to-door or per district
what you should not do
- Discharge used lubricating oil into sewers or into the soil
- Mix used lubricating oil, for example with PCBs, water, solvents, cleaning agents, animal or vegetable oils, detergents, brake fluids, fuels and other waste materials
Who doesn't like cookies?